Dual Studies at PMDM
You are about to pass your university entrance exams and are planning your future career? In that case, PM DM is exactly right for you. Together we will mark out your path for a successful career with attractive employment opportunities following your studies. In the dual study courses offered by PM DM, the combination of theory and practice will not only give you high, practicable expertise but you will also learn the decision-making and social skills required in every day business life.
In cooperation with the DHBW Stuttgart – Campus Horb we offer the following courses:
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.) (m/f) Electrical Engineering, Specialization in electronics
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.) (m/f) Mechatronics
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.) (m/f) Mechanical Engineering, Specialization in design and development
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.) (m/f) Mechanical Engineering, Specialization in industrial engineering
Your advantages for a dual study course with PM DM at a glance:
- good working environment within the training team
- demanding projects in the practical phases
- participation in exciting and up-to-date development projects
- needs-oriented training (guaranteed employment for at least 1 year)
- good promotion and development opportunities following studies
- performance-based pay according to collective wage rates
Interested? Then apply directly using our online application form.